How to use your Personal Brand Photos
You've got a beautiful folder full of gob-stopping, story telling images, and you want to build your brand on line. Maybe you even posted one or two... but you need a plan!
In the meantime, to get yourself going here is a list of 12 post ideas you can use while you get used to the idea of daily posting. Once you get your feet wet, you might just be on your way.
First, recall, that you don't want to be selling your product every day. People with get fed up with that quickly. So please, entertain us with your photos and share yourself in the comments, which are like a mini blog. This is effective for both Facebook, Instagram and the other social platforms. You can tell us about yourself, how your business works, why you do what you do, but only ask for consideration every so often. Once a week is as often as you like.
For the most part, though, just share about your comings and goings. Do it on brand, with the same voice that you always use. Your Photos should be showing your visual brand.
The 12 ideas:
When you use these questions, it would be best if you did not or did not always have the question at the top. I suggest you just begin by cleverly answering these questions. Your first line should be something that will keep your audience around to read and then perform your CTA- call to action. Always have a CTA. You may be asking for a like (double tap, hit the like button, show me some love, etc), you may be sending them to your website (click the link in the bio), taking a poll, or for the big one, to your mailing list.
These questions can easily be adapted for your Personal Brand.
1. What Am I loving right now? It could be anything from your favorite coffee, Netflix show.
2. What have I been up to lately? Home project, a craft project, cleaning out the garage etc. Maybe it is about helping your child with kind of homework your she is or is not getting. Maybe it's Saturday soccer games...
3. A prayer that has been recently answered/ Something I have been hoping for.
4. What am I excited about? What is getting me up in the morning? The sky is the limit!
5. One random fact about me. My friend recently shared on line about her brain cancer and the open heart surgery she survived. It could be that you are from Alaska, or that you were educated overseas.
6. What is my favorite memory from last month? Lots of story opportunities there. Maybe you will have to look in your planner to jog your memory!
7. Or What have I recently learned? Or, What has God taught me lately?
8. What am I watching?
9. What am I reading?
10. What am I listening to?
11. What am I praying about / hoping for lately?
12. What YouTuber am I watching these days?
Do you see how this works? I can't wait to see how you use these! I would love it if you would put your IG or FB handle in the comments so I can follow along with your progress. Also, please tag me in your posts so I can help nudge the algorithm in YOUR direction! The best way to be a friend is to comment on your people's posts. The comments are where the connections are!
All the best!
I got this set of ideas from a video I watched by Deena from @acatholicwife and YouTube She did a fun video answering this set of questions. I realized that this would make a great way to share with my audience on how to use their Personal Brand Images on line. So, thank you Deena for the fun and the inspiration!